Friday, July 13, 2012

June // Travel // Mexico





We recently stayed a week in Zihuatanejo, Mexico at Playa Viva, a environmentally-conscious resort full of bungalows that sit right on the beach. It was pure relaxation. That isn't to say that it was perfect, as we hit the edge of a hurricane that made it rain 6 out of the 7 days we were there, but it still came close to perfection. 

The resort has a turtle sanctuary on the premises and Dakota got to release the baby turtles into the ocean twice, which was a very special experience. They have a private chef that cooks amazing food; I'm sure I gained 10 pounds that week. Dakota learned to boogie board and I took an ocean front yoga class and got a massage, and we all read books while it rained. 

I wish I was still there…...

No comments:

Post a Comment